Traust Standard Rear Bag
This is one of our 3 go-to bags that we ALWAYS carry and loan to our students. While primary used as a rear bag, we constantly find ourselves using and teaching our students to use these as a stacking bag. This very simple and extremely light rear bag compacts down to a rock solid buttstock support for prone shooting. It features side tension straps to adjust the height or density of the bag. Also comes with a 12” lanyard meant to loop through your rear sling mount to marry the bag to the butt of your rifle. The lanyard is fitted with a side release buckle to quickly detach the bag when necessary.
- Made in Colorado by our friends at Traust
- Built-in Velcro closure and internal sleeve for adding and subtracting fill as well as changing fill types
- Constructed with urethane-coated Mil Spec 500D Cordura and double stitched for ultimate durability
- Comes with foam fill for the best support to weight ratio
- Built-in tensioning straps to alter the bag geometry and volume
- Can be oriented horizontally, vertically or flat to match the shooters bipod height and for shooting at angles
- Dimensions: 10” x 7” x 4”
- Integral 12” lanyard
- Lifetime Warranty within the US
- Standard available colors: Multicam, Coyote, Ranger Green. Custom colors available upon request at additional cost.
Although we strive to provide an accurate representation of the product via description and photos; all pictures are for illustrative purposes only. Photos displayed on this website may be different variants, colors, or contain optional items that are not included in the default configuration of that item.
We Also Recommend