MDT TAC21 Chassis - Tikka T3
MDT's TAC21 Rifle Chassis brings the benefits of a chassis system and the modularity of an AR to your bolt action rifle! This chassis system was designed around increasing accuracy and ergonomics. This chassis has 20 MOA built into the top rail. The straight line design from the bore through the butt stock, forces the recoil straight back (less muzzle climb, and faster followup shots).
The TAC21 accepts AR-15 style butt stocks, and grips.
The TAC21 uses AI style magazines in .223 or .308. Magazine not included.
The chassis system doesn't include the any of the accessories (butt stock, buffer tube, grip, magazine, etc), allowing you to purchase the items you want for your particular build.
MDT describes the design: "TAC21 chassis is engineered to minimize warping and distortion. The rifle receiver only makes contact with the TAC21™ chassis on the V shape bedding and recoil lug area insuring the best accuracy and repeatability. The generous clearance on the fore-end makes any barrel (diameter up to the receiver size – 1.350”), free floating."
- For Tikka T3, "Short Calibers" (.223 and .308 bolt faces only)
- Right Hand (bolt)
- 20 MOA built in rail 1913
- Lightweight, free-floating modular fore-end
- Will accommodate barrels as thick as the action (1.350")
- Accepts AR-15 stocks and grips
- Fits AI Style Magazines in .223 and .308
- Aluminum is hard anodized to mil spec type III
- Cerakote Finish in Black or Flat Dark Earth (FDE)
- Weight: 3 lb
- Other platforms available: Rem SA & LA, & Savage SA
Note: A Left Hand version in Black is available for special order. Please email us for more info.
Although we strive to provide an accurate representation of the product via description and photos; all pictures are for illustrative purposes only. Photos displayed on this website may be different variants, colors, or contain optional items that are not included in the default configuration of that item.
We Also Recommend