MDT LSS Chassis - Remington 700 Long Action
MDT's Light Sniper System (LSS) Rifle Chassis brings the benefits of a chassis system and the modularity of an AR to your bolt action rifle!
The LSS is an easy to install chassis systems which accepts AR-15 style collapsible butt stocks, and non beaver tail grips. A Fixed stock adapter is available separately.
The chassis system doesn't include the any of the accessories (butt stock, buffer tube, grip, magazine, etc), allowing you to purchase the items you want for your particular build.
The LSS uses AI style magazines in .300 Win Mag. Magazine not included.
The bottom of the LSS fore-end has holes spaced for the Magpul MOE L5 and L3 rails.
MDT describes the design: "The LSS chassis is engineered to minimize warping and distortion. The rifle receiver only makes contact with the LSS chassis on the V shape bedding and recoil lug area insuring the best accuracy and repeatability. The generous clearance on the fore-end makes OEM Standard and Bull barrel free floating."
- For Remington 700, Long Action (also available for many other platforms)
- Right Hand (bolt)
- Weight: 1.6lb
- Designed for AR-15 collapsible butt-stocks (except UBR), and non beaver tail AR-15 grips
- Fits AI Style Magazines in .300 Win Mag
- Cerakote Finish in Black or Flat Dark Earth
- Many platforms available: Rem 700 SA, Rem Model 7, Savage SA and LA, Tikka T3, & Mossberg MVP 223 & 308
- Optional adapter can be purchased for fixed butt-stocks
Note - The FDE option is not a standard stocked item for us. However it is available via special order. Please email us for more info.
Although we strive to provide an accurate representation of the product via description and photos; all pictures are for illustrative purposes only. Photos displayed on this website may be different variants, colors, or contain optional items that are not included in the default configuration of that item.
We Also Recommend