MDT LSS-22 Chassis System
Our LSS-22 chassis system for .22LR caliber rifles is lightweight and compact and adopts the same footprint as the LSS. You will notice a significant improvement in accuracy due to the V-shaped bedding and free floated forend, which allows for barrel contours up to 1" in diameter.
The chassis system is manufactured out of billet 6061-T6 aluminum and has been finished with Cerakote™ in Black or Flat Dark Earth (FDE).
To keep this chassis system compact, we have designed it to take collapsible AR-15 buttstocks. Fixed buttstocks can also be mounted with the use of a fixed stock adapter.
The LSS-22 uses the factory magazine and each chassis is compatible with all factory barrel contours.
Because we have lowered the buttstock interface, The Savage Mark II, CZ 455 and Ruger American are able to use iron sights with this chassis. If you are using a scope, we recommend a stock with a cheek riser.
- The Ruger American requires the two OEM fixing components in addition to the magazine
- The Browning T-Bolt requires the OEM magazine holder in addition to the magazine
- The Savage Mark II, CZ 455 and Ruger American are able to use iron sights.
MOUNTING AND COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES
The LSS-22 chassis is designed to accept any AR-15 buttstock and pistol grip (purchased separately) and allows for customization with a wide variety of accessories.
Mounting holes are spaced for Magpul style L5 (11 slots) and L3 (7 slots) rails (1.600” / 3.200”) to be used on the bottom of the forend and are compatible with our Aluminium Picatinny Rails with Flush Cup Sling Mounts.
- Up to 21% increase in accuracy
- CNC Machined from 6061 aluminum
- Cerakote Finish (in Black or Flat Dark Earth)
- Hole spacing for Magpul L5 (11 slots) and L3 (7 slots) rails
- Designed for collapsible AR-15 buttstocks
- Accepts AR-15 pistol grips
- Lightweight, free-floating modular forend
- Accommodates barrels up to 1" diameter.
- Length of pull of 11.5”-14.75” (based on Hogue stock)
- Compatible with OEM Magazines
- Weight: 1.6lb - 1.8lb
Although we strive to provide an accurate representation of the product via description and photos; all pictures are for illustrative purposes only. Photos displayed on this website may be different variants, colors, or contain optional items that are not included in the default configuration of that item.