Masterpiece Arms Bolt Action Competition Chassis
MPA BA Competition Chassis (Official Chassis of the 2017 PRS)
Also available in the following actions upon request:
- Accuracy International AT
- Badger 2013
- Stillers TAC 338
Also available in left-handed option upon request.
This is the competition version of our highly successful BA Chassis System.
In addition to the standard features as shown below, here are the special enhancements that are designed to give shooters who utilize our competition chassis a competitive advantage when shooting in Long Range Tactical Rifle competitions such as the PRS series and related events:
- Rotating Barricade Stop – locks the rifle in place when shooting on a variety of barricade designed stages
- Additional Hole locations on the Fore-end for locating the rotating barricade stop
- Trinity Rail System. This is used to attach a bipod to the chassis much closer to the mag well when shooting off oil drums or similar props to provide the shooter a rock solid setup. This rail is designed to be added and removed based on the needs of the stage you are shooting.
- Modified Magazine well to allow side loading of a magazine into the chassis. This is known as the “Ryan Castle” magwell cut. (Tikka Inlets will not have this feature).
- Elimination of the Monopod system to reduce overall chassis weight.
- Bag Rider attachment for better rear bag recoil management.
- Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- V-Bedding System
- MPA Buttstock with Adjustable Cheek Riser and Length of Pull
- EVG Pistol Grip
- Front Night Vision Bridge
- Lower Picatinny Rail
- Multiple QD Sling Swivel Locations
- User Located Side Rails (option)
- Durable Cerakote Finish in a Variety of Colors
- Unique Pocketing System reduces weight and increases structural integrity of the chassis
- Adjustable Length of Pull 13.75-14.75″
- Recoil Pad is adjustable for Height and Cant
- Adjustable Cheek Riser
- Built in Bubble Level
- Machined Thumb Notch
- Our Chassis take any AICS type magazines (Mag not included). See related products for magazines for your chassis.
- 4.85 lbs
This unique chassis system provides a super precision platform for the Remington 700 Short and Long, Savage and Howa Short or Long Actions, Badger M2013, Mausingfield, Surgeon, Stillers, Surgeon and many others. New inlets are being added frequently.
Whether you’re increasing the accuracy capabilities of your existing action due to the V-Bedding System as well as adding tactical features to your rifle, or building a super precision rifle for long range competitions, the MPA BA Chassis will provide a world class chassis system sure to exceed your expectations. We also inlet for Tikka T3, Badger M2013, Surgeon 591SA & 1086 LA and others.
The V-Bedding system is also configured to allow the ability to glass bed the action and straight section of the barrel if desired.
The chassis is machined on our CNC Horizontal Machining Centers to exacting tolerances from 6061 aluminum. The MPA produced Buttstock includes an adjustable length of pull, recoil pad with height and cant adjustment, adjustable cheek riser and adjustable Monopod.
Length of pull is between 13.75-14.75″ although this length can be modified by thinner or thicker recoil pads. Weight is 5.2 lbs.Coating is Ceramic (Cerakote) – all available in a variety of colors. The upper Night Vision bridge provides a seat for a picatinny rail. A matching rail is mounted to the bottom of the chassis – both giving the shooter plenty of rail space for a variety of enhancements.
The maximum barrel profile on our chassis, without modification to the barrel channel, is an M40 contour. If your barrel has a larger profile, please contact MPA to discuss. We can go up to a 1.250 straight profile, but need to know at the time of order.
For Savage Actions, our Chassis will accommodate both Top and Bottom Bolt Release configurations.
For Tikka inlets, the competition chassis will not include the Ryan Castle Cut on the side of the mag well. This is due to the reduced length of the tapered section on the chassis fore end that will effect the usage of the barricade stop system.
Although we strive to provide an accurate representation of the product via description and photos; all pictures are for illustrative purposes only. Photos displayed on this website may be different variants, colors, or contain optional items that are not included in the default configuration of that item.