JP Rifle MK III Signature Tube Hand Guards
The definitive modular hand guard, the JP MK III System has been over twenty years in the making, combining the advancements of every hand guard we've ever developed. With a new enhanced attachment method that combines aesthetic polish and durability, this system accommodates both the stylish, rock-blasted JP Signature tube and the Rapid Configuration tube with its faster rail relocation and new textured finish. Like its predecessors, MK III allows for easy rail mounting at any of the cardinal points along the tube as well as at the 45°s while also offering continued compatibility with all JP Tactical Rail accessories.
Manufactured as ever to the uncompromising JP standard, the MK III system is the final word on modular design fusing simplicity and utility with the benefits of both:
- New, patented attachment method dramatically improves structural integrity while allowing for perfect alignment to bore axis comparable to one-piece, monolithic systems
- The only forend system other than monolithics to offer top rail continuity, allowing bridging of the receiver and hand guard rail with optical mounts
- Barrel nut redesign allows for easier and faster barrel installation or replacement
- Internal barrel retainer nut serves as a lifetime component that doesn't distort like one-piece, one-time-use aluminum barrel retention nuts
- Unified nut design accepts both the iconic, rock-blasted JP Signature and practical Rapid Configuration tubes with new knurled finish and allows for easy change between them
- Easily interchangeable tubes with rapid re-indexing
- Standard, readily available 10-32 screws for rail attachment less limiting compared to the problems of proprietary hardware
- Ergonomically optimal 2" tube diameter easily clears minimized gas block and is available for both small- and large-frame models
- Fully compatible with Armalite, Knights Armament and DPMS pattern .308s
Although we strive to provide an accurate representation of the product via description and photos; all pictures are for illustrative purposes only. Photos displayed on this website may be different variants, colors, or contain optional items that are not included in the default configuration of that item.
We Also Recommend